Thursday, July 9, 2020

Notice.

I'm discontinuing this food project. It has been a great source of experimentation and learning for me. I became familiar with many cultural foods, different ingredients and culinary techniques over the 20 years that I've gone off and on. It has been very fun for me and I know my friends and family have enjoyed the food I've shared.

However, this is no longer significant enough for me to spend time on. There are a lot of foods and techniques throughout the world and history that I want to play with, but I need to focus on more immediate and efficient culinary tasks.

I will not be deleting the blog or removing posts, at least not as far as I've planned. But there will be no new recipes or updates to old ones. I will be copying what's here to my primary recipe blog found at wheat-and-honey.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment